Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chaser-baser is 3!




























Well, it was bound to happen- Chase turned three today. I can't believe it's been that long since he was born! He adds so much spunk to our house- I don't know what we did before we had him. Here are a few things that I really love (or love to hate) about my little boy:


1. Chase is a very strong-willed child- but I suppose I don't have to worry as much about peer-pressure when he's in high school- he only does what he wants to!

2. He has such a sweet smile!

3. He is a momma's boy- sometimes he absolutely exhausts me- but I hope in another few years he will still want me to sit on the couch with him or to hold his hand everywhere he goes.

4. Chase is very polite!

5. He loves hugs- and can squeeze harder than most kids I've hugged!

6. He looks up to his brothers and wants to do everything they do, down to the wrestling exercises and bike-riding.

I am so happy that Chase is my little guy- and I love him so much! Happy birthday chunky!

2 comments:

Peg said...

It's hard to believe our Chaser is 3. He does keep you hopping! He is always perfect for his grandma and grandpa!! We enjoyed having some time alone with him at Disneyland and Silverwood. He was a big hit at the family reunion. I can still see him stealing his Aunt Sharon's golf ball! I would agree that he does give the best hugs. We love you, Chaser!
Grandma an Papa

Livin' La Vida Lanphear said...

Everyone is growing up so quickly... and just dragging me right along with them! He is definitely a high energy kid. I remember him doing flips off the back of the couch (or something like that) at Amanda's last year and wishing that I had as much energy as he does. We hope Chase had a great birthday! His cousins sure do miss him and his brothers (as do Paul and I).