Friday, October 10, 2008

Ga-Zavier











Today is Xavier's 6th birthday! I can't believe he's that old already. There are so many wonderful things I could say about him:




1. He was hands-down, the best baby ever! He was so easy-going, always smiling, and he slept through the night at 6 weeks old.




2. He has the cutest dimples!




3. He is one of the most athletic and coordinated little guys I've ever met. I am sure most of you heard the story about the time I saw him doing back flips on my bed!!! He runs a mile in a little over 8 minutes, and barely breaks a sweat. He learned to ride his two-wheeler without training wheels right after he turned 3.




4. He loves his brothers soooo much.




5. He gives the greatest cuddles, just when you need it most. (Do you guys remember how he used to put his little baby hand in our shirts, right by our chests when we held him? He always wanted snuggles)




6. Even though he doesn't talk a lot, he doesn't miss anything that's going on.








Boo-ie, we love you! Happy birthday!




Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Alyssa Eaglin said...

Happy Birthday Xavier, I love you and miss you!