Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Masonisms


Over the last 8 years, Chris and I have written down things that Mason says, and that we want to always remember. I thought I would share some of those things with all of you- and a cute pic of my handsome Mason:


"Look Mom! It's the Goodyear Limp"

"Why do babies cry so much? Why do babies cry when they come out of mommies owaginas?" (I have no idea where he even heard the term!)

"I need more gum. The odder one went down my draims"

"I am so irrimitated with Gav!"


Mason came home from a sleepover in Kindergarten. He was telling me that his friend has a Grandfather in the military, who was, "So brave, worked so hard, and he helped so many people that his heart turned purple." (Get it- he got a purple heart!!!)


I just love how their brains work!

No comments: