Saturday, October 25, 2008

Running update!

Hey all! Well, a few days ago I ran 1.5 miles without stopping, and I didn't die. I plan to work out tomorrow, so we'll see if I can push myself a little more.

On a different note, I got the boys' Halloween costumes finished up today. Xavier is a Jedi- I think perhaps he's going for the "curly haired" Anikan (sans the curly hair). Mason is a zombie doctor- a character that he wanted last year, but they didn't have his size- he lucked out this year. Gavin is a scary clown- funny, since I think he's a little scared of clowns and puppets. And you can all guess what Chase is- yes, Spiderman. I will post pics of them in a week. I also bought some angel wings and a halo for myself, and seriously contemplated a Mr. T wig and some gold chains for Chris-but I didn't end up buying those.

Also, I am greatly saddened by the passing of Roseann, Teri's mom. She was such a wonderful person, and made every visit with her a reason to smile. I can still hear her famous laugh, and I remember that crazy duck that she kept as a pet for a while (what was the name?)- she will be missed!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and beginning of next week!

1 comment:

Peg said...

I'm sure you will be running your 3 miles before I'll be at my goal. I am soooo weak!