Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Running

Calling all runners! I absolutely HATE running. I have challenged myself to the following: I will run (or in my case, jog fast) 3 miles without stopping by the first of the year. Yes, I plan to do this, regardless of the fact that Chris tells me that it's not the most "efficient way to burn fat and build cardio-vascular endurance". (Gotta love him). I don't care- I want to do it. Not because I really enjoy it, but because I think I COULD do it. I am only on day 2 of this self-challenge, and I have gotten to 1 and 1/3 mile without stopping. So, here is day 2 of the running challenge-anyone want to join? Come on, you can do it!!! Chase is almost 3- there's no way I can blame the extra 20 pounds on that pregnancy.




I can keep you guys updated on my progress- anyone else itching to get into shape??


1 comment:

Peg said...

I am soooo proud of you and I support you 100%. I won't run, but I will increase my Curves workout to at least 4 times a week. My goal is to be back to my goal weight by Thanksgiving. Don't feel too bad. My baby is almost 25!