Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I guess I have been wanting blinds for this room...




Well, I have learned my lesson- again.
The other day while I was taking a shower, and Chris was watching TV downstairs (sick with the stomach flu), Chase found something to practice cutting on. He has been really excited about using the kid scissors on paper. He actually does a really great job with them, and holds them correctly. Anyhow, apparently he found the really good scissors (which were in the very back of one of the kitchen drawers), and he decided to cut up not only one of the panels of the curtains in the living room, but 6 of them.
I have really been wanting to get faux wood blinds for the boys' bedrooms and the large window above the front door, so I guess now I will just have to purchase an additional set for this window- it will match, anyway.
The most hilarious part is that I saw those scissors on the couch after I got out of the shower. In fact, I picked them up and asked Chris if he had used them. After he replied no, I looked at Chase. He said to me "I use them for nufing" I didn't actually see the curtain art until later when Xavier pointed it out to me. Chase then ran to his room yelling, "Gary did it!"
Can I just say, "What else?"

2 comments:

Livin' La Vida Lanphear said...

Nice! Hunter is absolutely obsessed with scissors. I was feeling kind of bad that we still haven't gotten around to putting up curtains, but after seeing that, I'm glad we haven't!

Peg said...

Gary has been really busy again!
Blinds will look nice there!