Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy National Prayer Day!

Well, today was National Prayer Day. How did I celebrate? Well, besides my normal prayers for health, happiness, and peace, I prayed for the car repair to not cost us an arm and a leg. I hate paying for auto repair.
Turns out, my prayers were answered- not too much money- but still not great news. Ah well, such is life. Too bad my other prayer for a huge amount of money was not answered today. I wouldn't be the person I am today if I was handed everything in life, right? God is great- and He answers the prayers that we need Him to answer. Hope you all prayed for something good!!!

1 comment:

Peg said...

I totally agree that God answers our prayers. I don't think I could put one foot in front of the other if I didn't! I pray for good health for my family and for the safety of our fellow citizens in the armed forces. I also pray for the people who are suffering from the financial crisis we are facing. We all need to take care of each other. I love you all.