Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chris' new sport





The boys and I were able to watch some really great athletes the other day: The Redmond Great Balls of Fire. The fire department Chris works for was asked to create a team for a dodgeball tournament at a local high school. The money raised benefits education in Uganda (I think). Last year the fire department team won, so greatness was expected this year as well. The guys did a great job, but ended up taking 2nd place. A few of the guys dressed up, but Chris opted out of the wig and short floral shorts (tragic, I know). Enjoy:

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Cindy,
What a neat blog!!! I guess I'd heard you had a blog before I knew what a blog was, then I saw you on my blog, thank you!, and Amela's, so we're just one big happy blogging family, I guess! (Tiffy has one too!) I love following you and your family any way I can. I LOVE looking at all the photos! And I miss you all a lot...hugs and kisses, Barb